Kick-off Meeting of the Expert Group 2 on Recognition and Balanced Mobility
During the Intermediate Senior Officials’ Meeting (ISOM) 2022, the structure of the Work Plan 2022-2026 was presented by the Italian ASEM Education Secretariat and three new Expert Groups were established. After a fruitful discussion, all attendees confirmed the already existing Expert Group on Digitalisation and unanimously approved the three new titles, hence the focus of them:
- Expert Group 1 on SDGs and Education
- Expert Group 2 on Recognition and Balanced Mobility
- Expert Group 3 on Lifelong Learning including TVET
Over the two following months, the Secretariat has collected the ASEM countries and stakeholders’ expressions of interest in joining one or more of the Expert Groups.
Regarding Expert Group 2 on Recognition and Balanced Mobility, the kick-off meeting was held online on 13 February 2023.
Download the minutes
Download the agenda
The meeting was organised and chaired by the ASEM Education Secretariat, and many experts on Recognition and Balanced Mobility from ASEM countries and stakeholders participated.
Welcome by Mr. Luca Lantero, Head of the ASEM Education Secretariat
- Welcome by Mr. Luca Lantero
Tour de Table
All participants introduced themselves.
Discussion on Terms of Reference for Expert Group 1 on SDGs and Education and appointment of chairs
- Mr. Luca Lantero presented the first draft of the Terms of Reference
Planning of the next EG1 meeting
The next meeting will be held online in spring 2023. It will be chaired by the appointed Co-chairs of the EG2, Ms. Marina Malign (Italy) and Ms. Pankaj Mittal.
Any other business
|Time||09:00 - 11:00|
- Welcome by Mr. Luca Lantero, Head of the ASEM Education Secretariat
- Tour de Table
- Discussion on Terms of Reference for Expert Group 2 on Recognition and Balanced Mobility and appointment of chairs
Planning of next EG2 meeting
Any other business