The ASEM Network of MOOCs has just published the results of its best practices survey, which was conducted by the National Institute for Lifelong Education of Korea from December to February 2020.
The 2020 survey examined the following six MOOC platforms:
- FUN MOOC (France Université Numérique)
- JMOOC (Japan Massive Open Online Education Promotion Council)
- MODel (University of the Philippines Open University)
- Tagyard (Universiti Malaysia Pahang)
- Thai MOOC (Thailand Cyber University Project of the Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation)