Webinar on the Five Capitals of Learning: Refocusing the LLL Agenda, including TVET
Date: 27 September 2023
Time: 10:00 to 11:00 am CEST (Central European Summer Time, UTC+2)
In the framework of the Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM), the Expert Group on Lifelong Learning and TVET works towards fostering a deeper understanding of lifelong learning and technical and vocational education and training (TVET).
The latest ASEM Senior Officials’ Meeting (SOM1) decided that the Expert Group on Lifelong Learning and TVET will organise a webinar that is open to all interested stakeholders and the general public. The topic of this webinar is “Five Capitals of Learning: Refocusing the LLL Agenda, including TVET“ and will take place on 27 November 2023.
The distinguished panel of speakers and experts will delve into the various facets of this framework, discussing its potential impact on education, workforce development, and the broader socio-economic landscape.
The following guest will participate in the subsequent panel debate:
- Séamus o Tuama, Chair of the ASEM LLL Hub and Co-chair of the ASEM Expert Group on LLL and TVET
- Adeline Goh Yuen Sze, respondent Universiti Brunei Darussalam
Topics to be covered include:
1. Introduction to the “Five Capitals of Learning” framework
2. The role of TVET in building human, social, natural, economic, and cultural capitals
3. Case studies and best practices from around the world
4. Interactive Q&A session with our panelists
Please note that the event will be held in English and it will be recorded.
|10:00 - 11:00